Broker Associate Michelle Grimes
Originally from Mesa, Arizona, Michelle Grimes moved to the Space Coast of Florida to raise her family in one of the most desirable beach property locations with ocean access for families and retirees alike in the United States.
Having experienced the relaxed, family environment as a satisfied client of Real Estate Direct first, Michelle knew there was no other brokerage in Brevard better suited to her client-oriented approach to real estate. Optimizing her background in the Automotive Industry, Finance and Sales Management as a real estate agent, Michelle embraces a deep love of sales and enjoys working with (rather than against) her clients to acquire property that is ideal for them.
Brevard has become a perfect fit to realize the goals of her clients with its stunning views and great investment potential. Michelle is focused on providing her customers with the most value she can offer and has consequently earned her Seniors Real Estate Specialist® designation in addition to her professional Broker Associate’s license.
Most frequent client types:
- Buyers and Sellers in Melbourne and the beaches
- Personal: Michelle strives to make a personal connection to every transaction
- Responsive: Michelle says, “When I am working for a buyer or a seller, I work for them. They know they can always reach me with questions or concerns and when issues come up they know I’m on top of it.”
- Low Time on Market: Michelle Grimes’s average time on market is consistently lower than the area average, despite never sacrificing a fair price for a seller’s home.
- Negotiation: “I bring the strong negotiating skills learned over a lifetime of high dollar sales experience and the cool head and friendly demeanor of a person very comfortable with negotiating. Hiring a professional should make home buying or selling a smooth process and that is my goal for each and every one of my clients.”
More about Michelle:
While Real Estate Direct has become a sort of extended family for Michelle, she is proud of her family at home: a wonderful husband, four children, one grandchild, and a standard poodle. When not trying to find the best deal for her clients she spends her downtime reading, traveling, or spending time with her friends and family.
– “I was very happy with my experience with Michelle. She was extremely helpful in all the stages of purchasing my home. I have happily recommended her to my friends and plan on using her again for my future needs.” – Jkethel6
– “I had a tight timeline and a very limited budget and Michelle relentlessly looked at many listings and was tireless in bringing me to houses until I finally found the perfect house. I highly recommend Michele to anyone looking for a house or trying to sell one.”- hklautsch
– “Over and above service. Highly recommend to anyone selling or buying! She is the reason that we were able to purchase our home and the only person I would trust!”- Patrick W.
– “I have had the pleasure of working with Michelle on multiple real estate transactions. She is, by far, the most competent and professional agent I have ever worked with. If she says she can do it, it gets done!” – Colleen H.
– “Michelle is an amazing professional! We’re a military family and we’ve purchased homes around the country, she is bar far the best realtor we’ve had the pleasure of knowing. Michelle provided market insight along with details that my wife and I were so glad to have. Her professionalism and expertise well exceeded our expectations!” – mrjromeros