Melbourne Realtor & Property Manager Jennifer Marin
Jennifer Marin is a blossoming real estate agent from Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
Growing from a firm foundation as a graduate of Central Penn College, Jennifer has proven herself as one of the most dedicated new agents in Brevard.
A licensed Realtor, Property Manager, and member of the Space Coast Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, The MOMS Club of Rockledge/Viera, Focus BNI and The Brevard Children In Need Foundation. Jennifer set roots quickly and with the help of her “family” at Real Estate Direct and has developed an ever-expanding network of contacts throughout Brevard to better serve her clients.
She is committed to not only providing excellent service, but also to developing lasting relationships with all of her clients.
Most frequent client types:
- Property Management
- Single Families
- Devoted to clients
- Committed to Professional Development
– “Jennifer is top notch! She always puts her client’s best interests first and is there for them. Very professional, thorough and dedicated. I highly recommend her!” – Christy N.
– “I have worked with Jennifer for over a year and am very impressed with her professionalism, work ethic, and friendliness. Highly recommend.” – William H.
– “Jennifer is very professional and proactive. Highly recommended!”- Trevor B.
– “Jennifer and her team are AMAZING!!! We currently rent through them and they continue to keep it a great experience. They are always there when you need them and truly care about the tenants, the owners, and the property. We will be using them when we purchase our first home!“- Phillip G.
– “Jennifer is amazing, very thorough and handles everything in a prompt and professional manner. You’ll love working with her!“- Kara B.
– “This was my first time working with Jennifer and it certainly won’t be my last. Jennifer and her team went above and beyond during the whole process to make sure everything went smoothly. I have worked with many agents in the past, but Jennifer and her team stand out from the rest. Thank you for everything!”- Mike B.
Active member of The MOMS Club of Rockledge/Viera, a group devoted to supporting moms who have chosen to stay home with their children full-time, work part-time, or work from home.